Lunugamwehera National Park was declared in 1995 with the objective of protecting the catchment area of the Lunugamvehera Reservoir and the wildlife of the area. The national park is an important habitat for water birds and elephants. This national park serves as a corridor for elephants to migrate between Yala National Park and Udawalawe National […]
ThingsToDo on Facebook
- Esala perahera 2023 June 29, 2023
- Sri Lankan train enthusiast featured in Austrian Railways June 12, 2023
- Ksheera Sagaraya Kalabina June 10, 2023
- Super Mario brothers 3D movie June 4, 2023
- Visiting Sri Pada(Adam’s Peak) during season May 1, 2023
Get the best of the latest things to do in Sri Lanka at thingstodo.lk. Latest events, places of interest, wildlife and movie info.