The Diyatha Uyana park built along the banks of the Diyawanna Oya. It was opened on September 15, 2012. The project carried out by the Sri Lanka Army, Sri Lanka Navy, and civil security department under the secretary defense and urban development Mr. Gotabaya Rajapaksha. If you can walk around the park, you can see […]
ThingsToDo on Facebook
- Esala perahera 2023 June 29, 2023
- Sri Lankan train enthusiast featured in Austrian Railways June 12, 2023
- Ksheera Sagaraya Kalabina June 10, 2023
- Super Mario brothers 3D movie June 4, 2023
- Visiting Sri Pada(Adam’s Peak) during season May 1, 2023
Get the best of the latest things to do in Sri Lanka at thingstodo.lk. Latest events, places of interest, wildlife and movie info.