The Galle Fort (Dutch Fort) was built in the 16th century by the Portuguese on the southwestern coast of Sri Lanka. However, in the 17th century, the Dutch underwent major changes. It also has two large gates for entrance the Galle Fort. Today, the all ethnic of Galle Fort live in harmony. Visitors to the […]
ThingsToDo on Facebook
- Visiting Sri Pada(Adam’s Peak) during season May 1, 2023
- 57th Colombo Camporee February 5, 2023
- One Zero Zero February 4, 2023
- Lotus tower Colombo November 6, 2022
- Ella Odyssey train August 17, 2022
Get the best of the latest things to do in Sri Lanka at thingstodo.lk. Latest events, places of interest, wildlife and movie info.