The Galle Fort (Dutch Fort) was built in the 16th century by the Portuguese on the southwestern coast of Sri Lanka. However, in the 17th century, the Dutch underwent major changes. It also has two large gates for entrance the Galle Fort. Today, the all ethnic of Galle Fort live in harmony. Visitors to the […]
ThingsToDo on Facebook
- Esala perahera 2023 June 29, 2023
- Sri Lankan train enthusiast featured in Austrian Railways June 12, 2023
- Ksheera Sagaraya Kalabina June 10, 2023
- Super Mario brothers 3D movie June 4, 2023
- Visiting Sri Pada(Adam’s Peak) during season May 1, 2023
Get the best of the latest things to do in Sri Lanka at thingstodo.lk. Latest events, places of interest, wildlife and movie info.