History Muthiyanganaya Raja Maha Viharaya is an ancient temple located in the center of the Badulla District. Buddhists believe that Gautama Buddha had come to this place. It is also considered to be one of the Solosmasthan. The Buddha arrived in Kelaniya, Sri Lanka on the invitation of the Naga King as his third visit […]
ThingsToDo on Facebook
- Esala perahera 2023 June 29, 2023
- Sri Lankan train enthusiast featured in Austrian Railways June 12, 2023
- Ksheera Sagaraya Kalabina June 10, 2023
- Super Mario brothers 3D movie June 4, 2023
- Visiting Sri Pada(Adam’s Peak) during season May 1, 2023
Get the best of the latest things to do in Sri Lanka at thingstodo.lk. Latest events, places of interest, wildlife and movie info.