History Muthiyanganaya Raja Maha Viharaya is an ancient temple located in the center of the Badulla District. Buddhists believe that Gautama Buddha had come to this place. It is also considered to be one of the Solosmasthan. The Buddha arrived in Kelaniya, Sri Lanka on the invitation of the Naga King as his third visit […]
ThingsToDo on Facebook
- Visiting Sri Pada(Adam’s Peak) during season May 1, 2023
- 57th Colombo Camporee February 5, 2023
- One Zero Zero February 4, 2023
- Lotus tower Colombo November 6, 2022
- Ella Odyssey train August 17, 2022
Get the best of the latest things to do in Sri Lanka at thingstodo.lk. Latest events, places of interest, wildlife and movie info.