Devon Falls is a waterfall in Sri Lanka. It is located about 25 km from Talawakelle. Located along Thalawakale-Hatton Road. The falls are named after the pioneer English coffee planter, Devon. The waterfall is 97 meters high and ranks 19th on the island. Kothmale oya, a tributary of the Mahaveli River is the waterfall that established. The elevation of Devon Falls is 1,140 meters above sea level. The A7 Expressway has two observation points, from which you can see the falls. The lower observation point is even more remarkable, as both Devon and St. Clair waterfalls descend from the scenic mountains. This waterfall is another attraction for locals and tourists alike.
4 years ago Nuwara Eliya252
ThingsToDo on Facebook
- Esala perahera 2023 June 29, 2023
- Sri Lankan train enthusiast featured in Austrian Railways June 12, 2023
- Ksheera Sagaraya Kalabina June 10, 2023
- Super Mario brothers 3D movie June 4, 2023
- Visiting Sri Pada(Adam’s Peak) during season May 1, 2023
Get the best of the latest things to do in Sri Lanka at thingstodo.lk. Latest events, places of interest, wildlife and movie info.